TRAVEL SERIES. From Jen`s Blog. Thanks Jen


I wanted to give you a bit of a sneak peek into what’s coming up next on OLJ for videos and blog posts next month.  Although I am taking a break from posting home organization content for the remainder of the summer, I still want to remain active with my videos and blog posts.  Packing and travel prep are passions of mine and I thought that August would be the perfect time to share a new travel series.  I’ve made lots of packing videos over the past three years, but I’ve never shared my all-time favorite packing and travel necessities in dedicated videos or posts.  Here’s a sneak peek at the next four weeks of content…
OJ|OLJ 7:26:2013I’m planning on kicking off my travel series next Friday with a look at my favorite checked luggage.  The following Friday I will feature my current carry-on bags.  After that I will share my carry-on and inflight necessities.  I will end the series with a carry-on challenge, where I will attempt to pack for a three-night trip using my Vera Bradley Weekender bag as a carry-on (no checked luggage!).  As some of you might already know, I never pack just carry-ons for travel, because it is too difficult to do when traveling with my husband and all of his things.  I thought it would be a fun challenge for me to attempt and might be interesting to those who like to travel with carry-ons only.  There might also be a fun giveaway at the end of this series featuring some of my favorite packing products. ;)
I am excited to share more about my love for travel prep and packing with you.  Stay tuned!

Comments

  1. I love Jen´s blog. She es a very organized people and so nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por tu comentario es muy enriquecedor para el blog.

Popular Posts