ORGANIZATION : CLOSET FOR THE REAL WORLD

A poorly designed closet costs the same to build as a well-designed closet. It’s how you design and use the space that makes the difference. If you’re starting with a clean slate, this guide will help you decide what to build, what to store and how to get the most out of every inch of space.
Don’t forget to make use of the rest of the house. Your bedroom closet doesn’t have to bear the brunt of your your life’s clutter. Store as much as possible in the utility areas of your home to save on the cost of a built-in closet.

A shelving system such as this stores just as much as a standard built-in closet and for a fraction of the price. I installed something similar to this in my laundry rather than putting a built-in closet into a temporary bedroom for my daughter. Now that my daughter has left home, I have excellent versatile storage in the laundry room. The system is easily adjustable, so I can use it for anything and add shelves if needed.



Comments

Popular Posts